Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My First Exciting Purchase of the Year

Introducing to you my proud new purchase from Target today and on sale might I add. I have been eying this buffet table for a long time now, probably around 6 or 7 months or so, and it finally went on sale for half off! I am so happy I decided to walk down that aisle. Words are beyond me on how excited I was to see it on sale. It sells for $249.00 on-line and $199.99 in store. Today I purchased it for $99.98!!! It will go so nicely in our breakfast room; I actually have two different spots where I can put it. I will post pictures as soon as I can get the hubs to put it together for me; that in itself is another task. I also plan to spray paint the hardware on it to a bronze or black color--the contemporary chrome is not too much my style.

3 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

OHHHH HOW PRETTY! :)

Karen At Home Blog said...

That is awesome, I love that!!!

The Miller Family said...

Hey girl! Thanks for the comment on my blog! It's good to hear from you! I can see that you and Scott are doing good! I added your blog on mine under "Our favorite blogs"