Friday, January 30, 2009

Everything Loved in January

These are my new favorite shoes for the year, Mossimo's Vassie Snip Toe Pump. I have them in black and in the tan/brown color. I love the snake like print that the leather is made of. They are so cute and pretty comfortable for a heel. I got them at Target, love that store!!! I might just have to go buy another pair in the black because I have been wearing the heck out of them, LOL! Sorry the picture is blurry.


So we have been painting like crazy in our house these past several weeks and this product has saved my sanity, Premium XL Painting Accessory Pad. It is great! I got it at Sherwin Williams but they are sold at most other places that sell paint. It does wonders when painting the walls, around base boards, crown molding, bull nose edges, straight edges, corners and around nails. It is very smooth to use and easy to handle. I have hardly had to tape anything off because of this handy dandy rolling paint device.
My mom told about this glass cleaner and naturally I had to try it out for myself because my mom usually knows what she is talking about. It is wonderful!!! Hope's Perfect Glass Cleaner has a no-reside formula, is ammonia-free and 100% streak-free. It cleans glass and mirrors crystal clear and leaves my oven and microwave spotless! It can be bought at Bed, Bath and Beyond.And we can not forget about mine wonderful Wine Buffet that I scored on Sale this month and our awesome new Entertainment Center in our living room!

No comments: