Friday, January 23, 2009

Better Late Than Never

My New Years Resolutions.....I know, I know...we are already 23 days into the New Year and I am just now getting around to posting these. I tell myself each year I need to be more realistic about my resolutions and goals and actually stick to them; easier said than done in my case... So I decided this year I was going to take my time when making my list in the hopes of being more serious about them.

  • Stay optimistic with our Country and our new President
  • Eat healthier (more fruits and veggies on a daily basis; I am good when it comes to protein and fiber)
  • Drink more water each day (and no this does not mean 8 glasses a day...who made that up anyways?...)
  • Seriously loose 20lbs to 25lbs (ohh how badly I need to make this happen)
  • Workout more - in anyway or form, atleast 4 days a week for a minimum of 30 minutes a day
  • Take clothes out of the dryer and immediately fold them and put them away (this is going to take a lot of effort...I hate putting clothes away)
  • Do one house project a month (this is also considered working out; projects are exhausting)
  • Cook something new at least twice a month
  • Really watch un-necessary spending
  • Create a feasible budget for the hubs and myself

No comments: