Friday, January 23, 2009

Christmas in January!

Take a look at our new beauty that now stands up perfectly on our huge, blank canvas of a wall in our living room; Our much anticipated entertainment center!!! This was our big Christmas present this past year and we finally got it delivered. And get this, it's from Sams of all places and is about half the price of what you would pay at Pottery Barn or Crate and Barrel. We purchased it online, never seeing it in the store, just hoping that it would look as great in person as it does online! And to our excitement, it is even better than what we ever imagined. I did do my research on this piece of furniture though; I read many reviews on it and others like it from Sams and we did go to our local Sams to check out the quality of all their furniture. It came in three huge boxes already put together and was packaged very, very well. All we had to do was un-wrap, wipe down and re-run all the wires for the TV in the corrct spot. The picture below is from the Sams website. Pics from our home to come soon.

We have also been very busy this past week and half doing alot of paiting... in our living room, hallway, entryway, dining room and kitchen. The walls look amazing now, so much warmth and color!!! It still amazes me how paint can make such a huge difference on how a room looks and feels! We used Sherwin Williams paint for all rooms. Pics to come soon on that too!

Ahh and before I forget, I have to brag about my wonderful hubby; he did put together for me my beautiful wine buffet from Target last week. He put it together the same day I brought it home. He was occupied doing that (which I find difficult for me, reading instructions and all) while I was painting. We have been very productive this past week and half... and it feels so good!

No comments: