Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fortune Cookies

Today I met up with my sweet husband for lunch at my favorite Chinese buffet, eStar. The hubs and I try to meet up for lunch at least 2 to 4 times a month. To me it is always a treat to have lunch with him because it is like a mini date; just me and him, no friends, no family, just us. Since being married and having lived together for over three years now, I did not want to get in the bad habit of not going to lunch together all because we were married now and we lived together...you know, like the attitude of what's the point, we see eachother at home all the time, you know what I am getting at.

Anyways, we had a very enjoyable lunch and great conversation. I enjoyed every bit of it and the hubs sent a sweet text later this afternoon saying how great lunch was too. The great part about our lunch was when we received our fortune cookies. Seeing that we are in the middle of pursing a side opportunity to make extra money, which has the potential to replace my income and more, these were exciting fortunes!!!

Amber's Said:
"You will have an exciting business adventure."

Scott's Said:
"You will make a name for yourself."

1 comment:

Karen At Home Blog said...

Hi Amber, thank you so much for your comments and my blog and for taking me back!!! :)
I just love your home and your taste, it is very similar to mine!! Have a great evening!

Karen