Monday, August 31, 2009

Everything Loved In August

August was mildly filled with fun events. We went out to the stock car races on the 1st of the month, then we had the AMAZING George Strait concert the next weekend, followed by a huge garage sale that my girlfriend Shelly and I had (oh how that money came in handy, I made $340.00, i think), Scott and I had some great dates at the Olive Garden and Alicia's Mexican Food and I had several wine nights with girlfriends.

In August I also got great use out of this wonderful Laptop Desk, which I might add has been under our couch for quite some time now! I remembered I put it there so it would be easy to get to. We both rediscovered how practical this is for us to use when we are on the lap top in the living room watching TV instead of having to drag out a TV trey. Although I do very much love our TV treys, I do not like always having them out. It has a black bean-bag type of bottom on the underside so it sits soft on your lap. We just love it and will continue to use it year round!
Also, I purchased this Lettuce Knife after much consideration of how much I would really use it or not. Well, I used it twice this month and it is pretty cool. It really does a good job at cutting a bulk of lettuce up when making big salads. I purchased it at Bed Bath and Beyond (oh how I love that place).

No comments: