Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thoughts for Thursday--Keeping On

Happiness keeps You Sweet, Trials keep You Strong, Sorrows keep You Human, Failures keeps You Humble, Success keeps You Glowing, but Only God keeps You Going.

Life happens...it continues on no matter what and in life you will come across all these things, happiness, trials, sorrows, failures, and successes. It's how these situations are handled that make people better or worse, happy or sad, up or down, in or out. For me, I choose to take from whatever it may be, learn from it and stay optimistic, always, I am much happier that way.

2 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

I really appreciate your honesty in this post and needed that boost of "keep on keepin' on" and staying optimistic....

I just came across your blog and I'll be following.

xo
k

Amber said...

Thank you so much! It means a lot that you will be following!