Friday, July 31, 2009

Everything Loved in July

July was HOT! We spent some time relaxing by one of my girlfriends parents pool on two separate weekends, getting both bathrooms in the house painted--Nomadic Desert by Sherwin Williams, and several evenings out with my girlfriends for girls dinners.

I live about 2 miles from a brand new Premium Outlet Mall that was built in Cypress, TX a suburb of Houston. This outlet mall has many fine stores that I enjoy shopping at and conveniently for me I can go after work instead of on the weekends with all the crowds, which I enjoy and am able to just hit up a couple of stores at a time. The last time I went was this month and I went to one of my favorite stores, the Corningware/Pyrex Store. I bought me this Corningware 20oz Soup Mug, used it the other day and just LOVE it! As most of us know, Corningware is such a great and durable product. This soup mug is just another one of those, great products. It holds just as much soup as you would want and the handle on the side makes it very convenient to hold and to take it anywhere to eat. The lid that comes with it is great too, for reheating, onion soup to make sure the all the cheese melts and store for later use.
I love foam soap! I use the antibacterial kind from Bath and Body Works in our kitchen and I just recently bought us new foam soap to use in the bathrooms. Bath and Body Works has finally come out with foam soap in my favorite fragrance, Aromatherapy Hand Foam Soap in Eucalyptus Spearmint. I have loved this fragrance probably since it has come out years and years ago. I have it in just about everything they have made; candles, body wash, lotions, room spray, wall outlet diffusers, etc. This foam soap is fabulous!

No comments: