Monday, July 27, 2009

The Love Dare

The Love Dare. This is the book that goes along with the movie Fireproof. I bought this book about 2 months ago or so after I was inspired by another friend who did the 40 day challenge and then blogged about it. She is a strong Christian woman and has a strong Christian and church based marriage. After she did The Love Dare challenge, she was so touched in her own relationship with Christ, her husband and her life in general that it really inspired me to take the challenge as well. I believe that anyone can do this no matter if your marriage is great or is rocky. I have not done the challenge yet but I am thinking I will start it come August 1st. I look forward to everything I will get out of this book and am hopeful that my hubby will do it after I have.
"The Love Dare is a 40-day guided devotional designed to strengthen every marriage and the same powerful book that plays a pivotal role in the new movie Fireproof."

No comments: