Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Everything Loved in Decmber

I bought this printed sablesoft oversized throw for two knowing well and good that the last thing I needed was another blanket. But I could not resist while shopping in one of my absolute favorite stores, Bed Bath and Beyond. The print I loved, the softness was incredible and the size was great for cuddling with the hubs, which I might add the hubs uses this throw all the time now and it is great for cuddling ;). These are not new to us but I had to share about them because they are so great; Tervis Tumblers drink ware. The hubs and I use them on a daily bases and think that they are the absolute best drinking glasses ever! They have double insulted walls so they reduce condensation and rings, they keep hot drinks hotter and cold drinks colder, they have glass like clarity, they are microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe, you can customize them, and they are guaranteed for life. You can also buy the great lids and straws that fit with them. Get some or get many, you won't be disappointed.


The hubs still can't believe that I spent money on these, but his opinions, thoughts, concerns or suggestions don't phase me when it come to my winter Nadia Crocs in the Khaki color. I saw them in a Macy's add and just HAD to have these of my own. These are the best winter, wear around the house kind of house shoe/boot. They are so comfortable and cute. I still have a hard time considering them as boots though because they are made of the 'Croc material' and I am not sure if I could see myself tucking a pair of skinny jeans in them..... but I do love them to wear on cold winter days around the house.

No comments: