Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Things that make me Smile

OK...I am the kind of person that when I find a product or service that I just love, I have to brag about it and tell all I know. I am a true believer in word of mouth; it is the best marketing out there, and yes, I did get my business degree and majored in Marketing. There are a lot of things in my life that make me smile. By all who know me, I am considered as a happy, energetic, and caring person and I always have a smile on my face...almost always. So besides the typical who make me smile all the time (my wonderful hubs, my most generous parents, my sweet brother, my great family, amazing friends and the Lord above...) there are things in my life that just make me grin from hear to hear as well. These are all material things, but I'm in love with them too and feel my life is just better with them in it! So here are just a few of Everything Loved...things that make me smile!

Woodwick Candles
My mom gave my my first Woodwick candle in April 2007 for my 24th birthday and I have been hooked ever since. These candles are fabulous!!! They are classy and elegant in appearance and feature a natural wood wick (hence the name) made from organic wood which produces the soothing sound of a crackling fire when burned. The fragrances are wonderful and fill the room quickly but are not over bearing. And when you blow the fire out, you do not get all that yucky black smoke. Combine these attractions and you have the ultimate candle-burning experience, just like their website says! My personal favorite fragrances are Rum Raisin and Vanilla Bean. For the holiday Christmas season, the Evergreen is just like having a real tree in your home. I give these as gifts and gave them to all my bridesmaids at my wedding and all the girls loved them as well! They are a little pricey to some, but to me worth every penny! Check out their website for more info and fragrances and you will never look at another candle the same. http://www.virginiacandle.com













Woodwick Reed Diffusers
I just recently bought the Woodwick brand of reed diffusers and to me they are by far better than any other reed diffuser out on the market. They have the same classy and elegant design as the Woo
dwick candles and feature highly concentrated fragrances infused with essential oils that make any room big or small smell wonderful! And they seem to last a long time as well which makes it worth the paying price.














Wilton Armetale Servingware

For my wedding I discovered Wilton Armetale and was instantly in love. I registered for the 'Flutes and Pearls' set (a classy and timeless design) of almost every piece and was fortunate to receive all that I registered for from my amazing parents! To me this is as great as it gets to serving pieces. Here is a little more about the company and what they make. "Wilton Armetale Company is a family-owned and family-run business founded in 1892 by Ralph P. Wilton, Sr. in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Wilton Armetale® products are still individually cast and meticulously hand-finished so no two pieces are exactly alike. Wilton Armetale® products are sold in department stores and specialty stores throughout the United States and internationally. Armetale® metal is a unique, non-toxic aluminum-based alloy, making it ideal for cooking and entertaining. Hot foods cooked and served in Wilton Armetale® products stay hot longer. Cold foods and drinks served in Wilton Armetale® products stay cold longer.












Our Dyson Vacuum
This is one the greatest gifts the hubs and I have ever received. My father-in-law bought us this for Christmas a couple of years ago and the best part about it is it was the hubs idea to get one! It is the greatest vacuum ever and worth the price in our opinion! You can see all the dirt, dust and dog hair it collects, it helps to clean the air, it is so easy to clean and empty and is easy maneuver. You can not go wrong with any Dyson Vacuum product!












Our GE Profile French Door Refrigerator
This is also one one of the greatest gifts the hubs and I have ever received. My parents bought us this as a house warming present for our new home. We instantly fell in love with the french door refrigerators and were hoping we would be able to get one. All the appliances in our kitchen were GE and black, so we went with the 25.8 Cu. Ft. GE Profile French Door in black model. This refrigerator is awesome!!! It holds so much food, it has shelves that can move up and down, slide back or pull up, it is very easy to clean with no spill shelves, has an integrated dispenser with crushed ice, water and temperature display, led lighting, climate keeper with dual evaporators, two humidity-controlled drawers and 1 full-length adjustable temperature deli drawer, and the freezer is huge with a two-level slide n’ store system. Ahhhhhh, Ok if I haven't sold you by now......I am exhausted. We did have two of our best married couple friends purchase this in the stainless steel version and they love it just as much as we do! I love this device! Thanks so much mom and dad!

No comments: