Thursday, June 11, 2009

So This Is What You Call A Sale???

I was at one of my favorite stores today, Tar Jay (Target) and did my usual browsing; I go to Target probably at least once a week during my lunch break to kill time, see what's new on the shelves and racks or when I have a small grocery list of items. This was actually my second trip to the store this week, I was making a return from something I bought on Tuesday (side note: Targets return policy, ohh no, that's a whole other story, don't get me started). Ok, so I made my return, then went to browse the other part of the store that I did not look at on Tuesday. I came across these really cute, short sleeve, light weight summer sweaters (I wanted to buy one in almost every color). The advertised sale price read SALE $17.99. I thought to myself, well damn, what is the regular price on this adorable, hardly even worth $17.99 dollars worth of fabric, sweater? I then looked at the tag and it reads $18.00. WTF!! That is not a sale by any means!!! Come on now, are you serious Tar Jay?. I put down the not so cute anymore sweater and walked on. I will wait for a real sale or clearance before I even think about buying that again! Ugh...

No comments: