Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Everything Loved in June

June was filled with two weddings, an engagement party, Father's Day, a fish fry, the hubs birthday and an Astro's baseball game.

It also reminded me to give credit to my Bare Minerals make-up that I have gone back to using again the last couple of months. I can not tell you how much I love this make up. It is so light, refreshing and covers very well. I love the way it goes on my skin and the seamless finish it leaves. With the heat that we have been having in Houston, my mineral makeup has held up and has been great! It is also good for your skin, so when you sweat, your pores are not do not get clogged. I wear the medium shades.
My Swiffer Wet Jet! I have not given this the credit it deserves either! I have had mine for several months now, but originally when I had seen the commercials on these, I was skeptical. That was until one of my best friends Jenny told me that she loved this thing and uses it all the time. I promptly went out and got one! It truly is fabulous! I mop more because of it. It is so light and easy to use. It cleans my floors very well and uses a 99% antibacterial solution, killing most all household germs. With it being summer time, I am using it more than ever; we are outside a lot more, we are watering our yard everyday, which in turn leaves our sweet dog Dakota with wet paws more often and when it is time to come in, well those wet paws leave cute little paw prints on my tile. I can whip this thing out and clean up right away when needed and it is hassle free.

Chipotle! Well.....lets just say that I can not get enough of the yummy steak burrito bowels lately! Ahh, and those not so great for you salty chips...mmmmm good.

No comments: