Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Will you accept this rose?...

I'm guilty.....I so plopped my butt on the couch last night and watched all 2 hours of Jillian Harris, the newest Bachelorette. I could not help it, I do like that show, even though it does have some corny-ness and the dates are just un-believable amazing. And I thought she had a great personality in the last season of the Bachelor. Come on, I have to have something to watch every week now that it is summer time and all my regular shows are off. I enjoyed it like usual. Jillian is a smart, funny, beautiful woman and wants everything that any other woman wants; to fall in love with her prince charming and best friend and live happily ever after! So I wish her the best of luck and I am sure I will be highly entertained by this season of the Bachelorette!

No comments: