Sunday, May 31, 2009

Everything Loved in May

May brought a good friends 30th birthday, Mother's Day, King George's birthday, my dad's birthday and wonderful Memorial weekend. Our yearly Memorial Day weekend trip to the Frio River, in gorgeous Concan, TX is my absolute favorite thing that the month of May brings. We go with a fabulous group of my best friends from high school and stay in a nice cabin by the river. Our activities include, but are not limited to: floating the beautiful Frio river, drinking beer, mimosas, mixed drinks at any time of the day, relaxing in the water hole, cooking yummy outdoor food, playing an unlimited amount of adult games; beer pong, flippy cup, catch phrase, washers, bolo-golf, etc, taking relaxing naps to get up and do it all over again! Some of the best memories of my that I have, have been made at the Frio River!

No comments: