Monday, November 30, 2009

Everything Loved in November

November always holds a special place in my heart. It is the month that Scott and I started dating. November also really kicks off the holiday season with fall decor already in full swing and Christmas decor that shows up around Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is a special time of year for my family to all gather at my parents home and for all to be reminded of everything we are thankful for. We lost my uncle this summer and my brother is away at bootcamp, so we sure did miss those two dearly. One of my best friends Jessi, from high school got married, another best friend Jenny, had her first baby and our sweet Neice Danica turned three! It was a very enjoyable month.

ZipFizz! I can not say enough about this product. I simply love it and am just about addicted to it! My best friend Shelly introduced me to it back in October and I have absolutely hooked since. Zipfizz is an all-natural, healthy energy mix, with only 10 calories, no sugar, and 2 net carbs. "It contains 25 nutrients that give an energy boost usually in about 15 minutes. It is “the healthy alternative to energy drinks, sports drinks and coffee.” Zipfizz transforms water into a healthy, energizing performance drink" without the crash. My favorite flavor is Orange Soda!
The Nutcracker Market! I wrote about that here last year. This year I came home with some beautiful large faux poinsettias for my Christmas tree, a new jacket and beautiful scarf, a calf sized leather cow hide for our ottoman, some Christmas presents for family and a whole lot more decorating ideas!

No comments: