Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ohh September, How I Love Thee

September is probably one of my favorite months! Why you may ask...for many reasons:

1. My Wedding Anniversary is on the 22nd of this month, so far the best day of my life; the day in which I married my best friend, lover and companion, 2 years ago. I had waited a long time to become Scott's wife (6 years) and this day is the beginning of our new life together as husband and wife.

2. The official start of the Autumn Season begins on the 22nd as well. I love the Fall Season! It does start to cool off a bit here in southeast Texas (thank goodness) and so far the first two days of September have brought low humidity and morning temperatures in the high 60's/low 70's with the highs around 90 degrees. The evenings have also been very enjoyable when the sun starts to set and cool things off. We have also got a little rain during this first week.

3. Craft shows, craft shows and more craft shows. I have already got a few marked on my calender to try to attend and I am super excited about them.

4. There are some leaves already falling to the ground. Not many, but at least it is a start and maybe a start to a little bit cooler weather (fingers crossed).

5. All of my favorite TV shows start back up for the new season; Greys Anatomy, Private Practice and Desperate Housewives are some of my favorites. I am planning to catch a new show coming this fall called Mercy, all the pre-views look really good.

6. Football Season begins! I really do enjoy watching this sport on TV and in person. I also enjoy getting a break from having baseball on all the time (thank goodness for the hubs having a TV in our garage). I love our Houston Texans and make it a point to watch just about every game. I also enjoy watching college football with my hubby. College football is much more intense compared to the NFL. Those boys are really playing with the heart and you can tell.

7. Fall scents of candles can acceptably be burned to get me and my home in the mood for the upcoming season.

Enjoy your September, I know I will.

No comments: