Tuesday, September 22, 2009

2 Years Ago Today, I Thee Wed...

Today is my wedding anniversary, my second wedding anniversary to my Scott. I refer to him as my Scott sometimes, because... well, he is mine, God blessed me with him, my one and only. This is simply the best day of my life. On this day, our two lives were joined as one if front of God, family and friends. On this day I joined my partner, my best friend, my true love, my everything in marriage. On this day, we vowed "To have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." It is hard to put into words all the emotions that I felt on this day. We both have said how much fun it would be to re-live this day, although we know that is not possible, it all went by so fast.

It was a beautiful September day, the first day of fall, blue skies with a touch of white clouds and a light breeze in the air. I could not wait to see you at the end of that aisle. We laughed, we cried tears of joy, we ate and the nicest toast were given, we sang sweetly in each other ears and we danced and danced the night away! Our families, now joined together by our love, watched on with the biggest smiles on their faces. I will never forget how happy my parents were.

Below are just a few highlights from our Wedding Day. It is so hard to just pick a handful of pictures to share that capture the moments on our special day. But I am finally so happy to be finally putting these pictures on my blog! Enjoy.



No comments: