Friday, March 20, 2009

Chocolate Confession...and the Weekend

I eat chocolate everyday! A piece here, a piece there, that's all. I just thought I would get that out of the way and in the air now. Chocolate and Peanut Butter combined together are my ultimate favorite! Yep, that just about sums it up.
Oh, and on a side note, I am so happy to have my hubs back home. He was out of town in Appleton, WI all last week, Monday-Friday for work and classes and he came back home this past Friday night at 11pm. We spent the whole next day at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo; seeing all the animals, seeing two baby calf's be born, shopping, eating great BBQ, drinking cold beer and watching the Rodeo Finals where they gave $50,000 each to the Cowboys and Cowgirl who won in each of the 7 categories! Brooks and Dunn performed and had a great show as always. Afterwords, we went to a late night Crawfish Boil at some friends of ours house. Sunday we worked around the house and yard all day! It was such a great weekend!

No comments: