Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Reality TV

OK, so I have this thing, not really an obsession, just a thing for reality TV. I really enjoy reality television; not all reality tv shows but a good handful of shows. I am not sure what it is about them that I like, but I do. It may be because these are real people (not actors) broadcasting their real life and real situations to millions of people, or because of the horrible strike that happened in the beginning of this year that caused there to be slim to none shows to watch on tv, or because I just find it very entertaining to be caught up in these peoples lives to make me seem more normal! My favorite reality shows to watch are:

-The Bachelor/Bachelorette
-Jon and Kate plus Eight (LOVE!!!)
-The Housewives of...(in which ever city they are in; although Orange Country is my favorite)
-17 Kids and Counting (WOW, that's about all I can say)
-House Hunters (I consider this reality, they are not actors)
-What's My House Worth (same as above)
-Deal or No Deal
-Wipeout (the hubs and I laugh our asses off)
-Nanny 911 (watch this sometimes and find it amusing)
-The Hills (oh my, to have that life.....not really)
-Iron Chef (occasionally watch)

I probably missed a few, but see, I do like me some reality TV. I am sure I am not the only one out there that does but just felt the need to blog about it and it gives you an idea of how random my brain works, LOL.

2 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Amber, Thank you very much for the visit and kind words. I'm so glad you found my new blog! Come back anytime. You're always welcome! I see you got married recently and moved into a new home. Congrats to you both! I remember those days well. I'm looking forward to your posts and photos. Blogland is fun huh? Come visit my new Trim the tree Thursday post if you have time. Have a good night. ~Warmly, Melissa :)

brettinsky said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! You are too kind. Congrats on the new home!

Please do visit again!

And yes, if people would follow the 15min rule with cleaning and organizing they would be alot less stressed!